Tuesday 4 August 2009

The schedule for re-arranging rooms will begin over August and we are working to a plan to have the rooms equipped for their new roles by the start of term in October. Thus, I would ask those of you who have personal possessions in these rooms to move them out over the next week. Much of the furniture is due to be moved in mid-August and I would not like to see people’s own books and effects confused in this re-arrangement.

I realise that a number of you may feel that you are losing your own office space, though there will be equipped working-space for you when you are at the University. We feel that we gain considerably by having space that we can share and mount a wide-range of activities in and I know my colleagues are already planning a range of activities for next year which I hope to see you at.

No comments:

Post a Comment